About SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney
Owners of SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney
For over 40 years SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney has been serving the community. Eric Thompson created the stepping stones of success for this franchise. Eric’s daughter, Michelle Gutierrez, joined the SERVPRO franchise fifteen years ago. Alongside Michelle, is her husband, Jorge Gutierrez who joined the team seven years ago. With our online ratings being a 4.9 out of 5, this success can get directly attributed to our commitment to our customers and their satisfaction through every phase of mitigation, reconstruction, remediation or restoration. As our team has grown over the years, our efforts have remained the same.
SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney. We remain available and ready 24/7.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you for over 40 years, SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Bio Recovery Association - ABRA
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association – NADCA
- 2012 - Chairman's Silver: Outstanding 2011 Sales Performance
- 2013 - Chairman's Bronze: Outstanding 2012 Sales Performance
- 2014 - Chairman's Silver: Outstanding 2013 Sales Performance
- 2015 - Chairman's Platinum: Outstanding 2014 Sales Performance
- 2016 - Founder's Gold: Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance
- 2017 - Founder's Bronze: Outstanding 2016 Sales Performance